The department will be an excellent centre to impart futuristic and innovative technological education and research in Electronics and Communication Engineering with application Skills to meet industrial expectation and Societal needs with ethical and global awareness for the advancement of humanity.
Produce competent and high-quality professional Engineers in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering for the benefit of the societyglobally.
Provide a conducive infrastructure and environment for faculty and students with state-of-the-art laboratories, to create high qualityprofessionals.
Training in multidisciplinary skills needed by Industries, higher education institutions, research establishments andentrepreneurship.
Imparting Human Values and EthicalResponsibilities to handle Socio Economic Challenges of Society.
Endowed with in-depth knowledge andskills in core Electronics and communication engineering requiredfor design and analysis of electronic systems andaptitude for lifelong learning.
Provided with futuristic education along with the perspective for research and application-basedskills according to global demands.
Exhibit effective communication skills and ability to work in multidisciplinary teams.
Develop entrepreneurship skills and practice the profession with integrity, leadership, ethics, and social responsibility.
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
1. Engineering knowledge: (K3) Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineeringfundamentals,andanengineeringspecializationtothesolutionofcomplex engineeringproblems.
2. Problem analysis: (K4) Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complexengineeringproblemsreachingsubstantiatedconclusionsusingfirstprinciples of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineeringsciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: (K4) Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmentalconsiderations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: (K5) Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide validconclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: (K3, K5, K6) Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of thelimitations.
6. The engineer and society: (A3) Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledgetoassesssocietal,health,safety,legalandculturalissuesandtheconsequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineeringpractice.
7. Environment and sustainability: (A2) Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainabledevelopment.
8. Ethics: (A3) Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineeringpractice.
9. Individual and team work: (A3) Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinarysettings.
10. Communication: (A3) Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities withtheengineeringcommunityandwithsocietyatlarge,suchas,beingableto comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: (A3) Demonstrate knowledge and understanding oftheengineeringandmanagementprinciplesandapplythesetoone’sownwork,asa member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning: (A2) Recognize the need for and have the preparation and ability toengageinindependentandlife-longlearninginthebroadestcontextoftechnological change.
PSO 1:Abilitytodevelopandutilizenovel,compactandpowerefficientcoherenttheoretical and practical methodologies in the field of analog and digitalelectronics.
PSO 2:strong> Ability to implement analog, digital and hybrid communication Protocol to aspect the challenges in the field of Telecommunication and Networking.
JIT Electronics and Communication Engineering - MoU. Click here.
|7||Dr.R.Thandaiah Prabu||6158||B.E.,M.E.,Ph.D.||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|13||Mr. D.JoshuaJeyasekar||6196||B.E.,M.E.,||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|15||Ms. A. Parimala||6218||B.E.,M.E.,||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|16||Mrs. S. Mary Cynthia||6219||B.E.,M.E.,||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|S.NO.||ACADEMIC YEAR||PROOF & DETAILS|